Honey Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipe
Looking for the perfect side dish to add to your Thanksgiving Day table? This recipe puts a delicious twist on a classic vegetable. Be sure to prepare plenty as they are sure to not last long.
- 1 1/2 lbs. Brussels sprouts
- 3 tbsp. olive oil, separated
- 3/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp. honey
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (218 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or use a Silpat silicone baking mat.
- Trim off the outer, dry leaves, cut the bottom off and slice sprouts lengthwise.
- In a large bowl, toss Brussels sprouts with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to coat thoroughly.
- Transfer the Brussels sprouts to baking sheet and roast until tender and caramelized, about 20 minutes.
- Place Brussels sprouts back in the bowl. Add remaining tablespoon of olive oil, balsamic vinegar and honey and toss to coat evenly. Taste and season with kosher salt if necessary and serve.