Advice Independent Living
Holiday Cranberry Sauce Recipe
Eating, Done Right.
Enjoy this holiday classic. Edgehill Executive Chef Anthony Napolitano has shared his signature holiday cranberry sauce recipe with us.
- 12 oz. bag of fresh cranberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 strip orange or lemon zest
- 2 TBS. orange juice
- Empty 12 oz. bag of fresh cranberries into a saucepan and transfer ½ cup to a small bowl and reserve.
- Add 3/4 cup of sugar, 1 strip of orange or lemon zest, and 2 TBS. of orange juice to saucepan.
- Cook over low heat until sugar is dissolved and the cranberries are soft (about 10 minutes).
- Turn up heat to medium and cook until berries start to burst.
- Remove from heat and let cool before serving .
Expand your palate and enjoy old favorites with fine cuisine at Edgehill.